Ebony E. Ellis
- Familiarity with representing clients in State and Federal criminal cases in the state of Michigan.
- Second chaired several Capital cases in Michigan.
- Assisted in the representation of several federal clients.
- Second chaired multiple federal criminal trials.
- Written several successful motions and briefs regarding 4th Amendment Constitutional protections.
- Represented clients facing parole revocation before the Federal Parole Commission in Washington D.C..
- Represented clients facing criminal prosecution in D.C. Superior Court, Virginia State Court as well as Maryland State Court.
- Howard University School of Law, J.D.
- Old Dominion University, B.S.