Alan A. Crawford
- Specializes in Federal and State of Michigan criminal defense.
- Has tried several complex, high-profile cases in different jurisdictions involving white collar crime.
- Has experience in Federal Death Penalty cases.
- Represented clients in front of the Capital Case Unit in Washington, D.C.
- Extensive experience in matters of terrorism – international and abroad.
- Represented clients in large drug conspiracies extending from coast to coast.
- Familiarity in the Federal defense of criminal matters occurring on Tribal lands.
- Has courtroom experience in all major areas of criminal defense including both the federal and state levels.
- Howard University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A.